In addition to standard glazing bead, our wide range of products includes lipped bead, rebate heightening bead, ventilation slats, nose bead, MDF architraves, MDF skirting board and aluminium glazing profiles. We can make all types of glazing bead completely to measure and we make on-site deliveries to enable you as a painter or glazier to start work immediately.
Belned glazing bead:
- is delivered in premium quality Dark Red Meranti, which complies with the PEFC standard.
- is also available on request in KOMO and FSC certified wood.
- various types are also available from stock in Accoya wood – the best alternative to tropical hardwood and FSC certified as standard.
- is conveniently packaged and bundled per type.
- can be delivered in different ways:
- cut according to length specifications with the ends sealed.
- coated 2x as standard in RAL 1013, RAL7026, RAL7035 or Pehalin teak, with the ends also coated if cut to size.
- painted in various colours. An environmentally friendly hybrid paint system is used for this.
- mitre-cut, pre-drilled, shaped or grooved.
Our complete assortment is given in our glazing bead chart.
Would you like more information about our different types of glazing bead?
Contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +31 (0)162 576 576. Our staff would be glad to assist you.